Equipment Information - Herm's Sport Exchange
We are proud to announce that Herm's Sport Exchange is the sponsor of our jerseys and equipment. Herm's is pleased to offer special packages for equipment and skates to our London Ice Dawg players. There's always lots of
knowledgeable staff available to assist you with any sizing or questions, and Herm's will cut your newly purchased hockey stick to size.
Players require various pieces of equipment to keep them safe while on the ice. It is recommended that smaller, newer players dress at home until they are comfortable with their equipment and how to dress themselves. Many parents find it
easier this way as there is less distractions for the child with only skates, gloves and helmets to be put on at the rink. We have put together a list of required equipment for you.
- Skates - Should always fit properly and never be too snug or too large.
- Helmet - Must be CSA approved with a full face mask. Must also have a valid expiry date.
- Throat Guard.
- Shoulder Pads.
- Elbow pads.
- Hockey Pants.
- Suspenders - To help keep the little ones pants up!
- Jock (boys) or Jill (girls)
- Shin Pads.
- Stick - Parents who are unsure of which way their player shoots purchase a straight stick to get started.
- Hockey Socks for practice.
- Practice Jersey.
- Shin Pad Tape (optional)
- Stick tape
Print off this equipment check list and take it with you to Herms Sport Exchange.