2018 - 2019
Pre-Season Warm Up Camp
For players in the Greyhounds and Huskies divisions we will be offering a Pre-season Warm Up Camp hosted by Total Package Hockey beginning mid September. This camp is available to Ice Dawg members only and includes 8 hours of on ice instruction with Total Package Hockey.
|Division||Ages||Fee||PRE-SEASON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CLINIC
WITH TOTAL PACKAGE HOCKEY
8 HOURS OF ICE, BEGINS MID SEPTEMBER.
|IP - Mite Level 1|
Non skaters - Half ice
|3, 4, 5||$495.00|
|IP - Mite Level 2 / Tyke|
beginners - Half ice
|4, 5, 6||$495.00|
|MD - Advanced Tyke / Novice|
advanced - Full ice
|5, 6, 7||$650.00|
|MD - Advanced Novice / Atom|
advanced - Full ice
|7, 8, 9||$650.00|
$50 discount for 2nd and 3rd player. Must be immediate family members. (siblings)
- Payment plans will be accepted however a $200 deposit (per player) must be paid upon registration and all post-dated cheques must be submitted at the time of registration!
- All registrations must be paid in full by August 30, 2018. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please feel free to contact Kim to set up a payment plan that works for you.
- If paying with postdated cheques, all cheques must be dated and cashable on the 1st or the 30th of the month! (March 1, April 1 ect or March 30, April 30, ect)
- Players who are sponsored by outside sources (Jumpstart, KidSport, Dreamcatcher, Lace'Em Up) will have to pay a $200 deposit (per player) at the time of the registration and submit a cheque dated for September 1st that will only be cashed if sponsorship funding has not been received by this date.
- Once payment is received by the sponsor we will refund any monies that have been previously paid.
- All ice times are held at the London Sports Park!
99 Brookside Street
View Larger Map
Late Registrations, Eligibility and Refunds
- A $25 late fee applies to any registration not paid in full by August 30, 2018
- All registrations must be paid in full by August 30th 2018 to be eligible to participate in the 2018/2019 season
- A $200 Administration Fee applies to any withdrawals before September 10th 2018. No Refunds once season has started!
- Receipts will be sent via Canada Post to you once registration is paid in full.
How to register:
★ Register online
Our Registration system only takes a few minutes to complete and may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express & PayPal. And for those who wish to debit their bank account directly we also accept email money transfers.
★ Call our office
(519) 902-2297 between 7:00am and 10:00pm.
★ Mail / Walk-in
Print the registration form and forward along with your cheque or money order.
Please make cheques payable to The London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club
If you are using a payment plan please include our payment plan form (page 2 of the registration form) with your registration
London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club
P.O. Box 45006
London Ontario N5W 1V0
★★ There will be a $50 service charge for any cheques returned to us for any reason and all monies owed must be paid in full before September 10th 2018
Activities such as practices, games and/or presentations may be photographed by the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc and I understand at any time may be used by the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc for the purpose of highlighting their program, its players and/or members.
Upon the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc accepting the participation of the above named player for the upcoming 2018 - 2019 hockey season, I (Parent/Guardian), hereby forever discharge and indemnify the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc, its servants, agents, sponsors or employees from any claims, damages or actions whatsoever for injury or damage to the above named participant or property of the above named participant, including but not limited to claims, actions or damages which may arise due to neglect on behalf of the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc, its servants, agents, sponsors or employees.