2019 - 2020
Accepting registrations in all divisions.
All ice times are on weekends! (Saturday and Sunday)
Program runs until March 2020
Pre-Season Warm Up Camp
For players in the Greyhounds and Huskies divisions we will be offering a Pre-season Warm Up Camp hosted by Total Package Hockey beginning mid September. This camp is available to Ice Dawg members only and includes 8 hours of on ice instruction with Total Package Hockey.
|PRE-SEASON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CLINIC
WITH TOTAL PACKAGE HOCKEY
8 HOURS OF ICE, BEGINS MID SEPTEMBER.
|IP - Mite Level 1|
Non skaters - Half ice
|3, 4, 5||$495.00||$545.00||N/A
|IP - Mite Level 2 / Tyke|
beginners - Half ice
|4, 5, 6||$495.00||$545.00||N/A
|MD - Advanced Tyke / Novice|
advanced - Full ice
|6, 7, 8||$695.00||$745.00||**RECOMMENDED**
|MD - Advanced Novice / Atom|
advanced - Full ice
|7, 8, 9||$695.00||$745.00||**RECOMMENDED**
$50 discount for 2nd and 3rd player. Must be immediate family members. (siblings)
- 50% with registration, 50% on August 30th
- All registrations must be paid in full by August 30, 2019. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If paying with postdated cheques, all cheques must be dated and cashable on the 1st or the 30th of the month! (March 1, April 1 ect or March 30, April 30, ect)
- Registrations will only be accepted once funding has been confirmed
- It is the members responsibility to ensure we receive a copy of their funding approval notice
- It is the members responsibility to ensure we have received your registration form and all outside funding cheques before the division is filled and registration closes.
- All ice times are held at the London Sports Park!
99 Brookside Street
View Larger Map
Late Registrations, Eligibility and Refunds
- A $50 late fee applies to any registration not paid in full by August 30, 2019
- All registrations must be paid in full by August 30th 2019 to be eligible to participate in the 2019/2020 season
- Players who are not paid in full by opening day will not be permitted to go on the ice
- A $200 Administration Fee applies to any withdrawals before September 10th 2019. No Refunds once season has started!
- Receipts will be sent via Canada Post to you once registration is paid in full.
How to register:
★ Register online
Our Registration system only takes a few minutes to complete and may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express & PayPal. And for those who wish to debit their bank account directly we also accept email money transfers.
★ Call our office
(519) 902-2297 between 7:00am and 10:00pm.
★ Mail / Walk-in
Print the registration form and forward along with your cheque or money order.
Please make cheques payable to The London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club
London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club
P.O. Box 45006
London Ontario N5W 1V0
★★ There will be a $50 service charge for any cheques returned to us for any reason and all monies owed must be paid in full before September 10th 2019
Activities such as practices, games and/or presentations may be photographed by the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc and I understand at any time may be used by the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc for the purpose of highlighting their program, its players and/or members.
Upon the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc accepting the participation of the above named player for the upcoming 2019 - 2020 hockey season, I (Parent/Guardian), hereby forever discharge and indemnify the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc, its servants, agents, sponsors or employees from any claims, damages or actions whatsoever for injury or damage to the above named participant or property of the above named participant, including but not limited to claims, actions or damages which may arise due to neglect on behalf of the London Ice Dawgs Youth Hockey Club Inc, its servants, agents, sponsors or employees.